Princes of the Apocalypse/Towns/Greenest
Greenest is a small cozy farming village nestled within the green valley. While small it sees a surprising amount of traffic as it is one of the few towns along the long trek between Waterdeep and Amn. Farming and hospitality are the two main sources of income for Greenest. The population is mostly human but it’s not uncommon to see elves, dwarves and gnomes.
Started by “queen” person but currently being overseen by Governor Nighthill.
- Episode 1: The town is under heavy siege by a militant cultist group. The cultists are attempting to unlock some ancient sigil when they are stopped by a fierce group of adventurers. The keep and the mill are also targets of the cultists. The new group of adventurers were able to overcome the attacks and drive back the cultists after a fierce 1 on 1 battle between the cultist's Half-Dragon and the Leonian Brenyax of IronClaw.
- The Keep: At the center of town is the only defendable position, the keep. Two stories and relatively small, but made entirely out of stone. It’s the only building in Greenest that isn’t at least half wood.
- The Mill: The mill is really the life source for this small town. Without the ability to process their grains many believe the town would fail. It is located about 1/2 mile outside of town to the southeast.
- Governor Nighthill: the Governor.
- Castiline Escobar the Red: Town Smith. Dwarf of very stock figure with bright red hair, hits heated metal to make things.
- Kooth: One of the last two remaining town guard. Husband to Linen.
- Linen: The other remaining town guard. Wife to Linen.
- Ignatious Pettyfeather IX: A local citizen and main character of the campaign.